Saturday, June 23, 2007

Introducing....

Welcome Melanie from New Hampshire Street Team. She will the be NH NEST correspondent.

She will be sharing information about fairs and event in NH, announcing NH Street Team events, and reporting on promotional activities for the team.
If you have suggestions for articles, craft fairs, or are interested in the group - let her know,Melanie can direct you to the appropriate contact for NH, or post an article for you.

Thanks Melanie & welcome


If you're part of a street team in New England & would like to be like Melanie (-: send a convo to NESTshop.

2 comments:

BagsByMelanie said...

Thanks everyone!! This is my first day that I have had to be able to sit in front of the computer for a bit and check out the blog.

The pressure, I hope I can handle it, LOL

Lydia said...

Hi Melanie...I'm in NH too. Whereabouts are you?